Promote Terumo product range. Offer customisation. Increase sales leads.
We build a miniaturised production line linked to an audio-visual challenge and a robot arm.
The robot arm interacted with visitors to demonstrate a range of products on a moving conveyor. A live presenter was on hand to expand on customisation possibilities while the robot collected participants business cards in exchange for a chance to win an attractive prize. Each participant received fun feedback and a miniaturised packing case of Terumo branded chocolates.
- The challenge was fun and memorable
- Audio-visual effects attracted attention
- The stand contrasted giant and miniature packaging products, activating the brand.
- Miniaturisation of robotics conveyed innovation and key values of sales messaging.
- Each challenge cross-sold other parts of product range while exposing players to customisation potential
- The live presenter was able to assist with associated enquiries referring players to stand sales staff.
- The stand received unprecedented leads giving a high return on investment.